Re: [crisos] Unresolved symbol when starting pppd

Christian schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> I recently tried to establish a gprs connection using a FOXGM board. I
> installed pppd, chat and the depending kernel modules.
>
> Now if I try to start the ppp daemon I get an error message due to an
> unresolved symbol:
>
> /usr/sbin/pppd: Can't resolve symbol '__Umod
>
> Has anyone an idea what could be wrong? Did I forget some kernel-modules?
>
> I use "Linux CrisOs 2.6.19.2 #7 Tue Sep 9 14:12:25 CEST 2008 cris unknown"
>
> Greetings & Thanks
> Chris

Ok,

I solved that one, it's an imcompatibility between the old Alpha
crisos-Version that was still on the board and the newer packages from
the repository. A fresh compiled, bleeding edge (:p) darwinfox works
great again :)

Chris

P.S: as claudio already mentioned please register on
https://www.ohloh.net/projects/crisos it's fun :)

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list