Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

On 04/12/2015 01:09 AM, Max Savenkov wrote:
As an aside: Allegro does not seem to work with modern versions of DUMB
(https://github.com/kode54/dumb), only with the old 2005 version from
the original author (http://dumb.sourceforge.net/).

I actually don't know how I feel about that fork, as they broke backwards compatibility and I saw one person report crashes with the new version that weren't there with the old (although perhaps it's the backwards compatibility break's work). I'm open to supporting both if there's some way to tell them apart at compile or configuration time.

-SL