Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

I'm sort of with AJ here. I think that for beginners, the best way to start programming in C under windows is to learn how to use msys2. With msys2 it's very easy to compile allegro's dependencies and allegro itself.

On the other hand it's still important to dsupport MSVC so I guess we should work on that a bit too, not too much though. Nuget sounds like a great idea, as well as only supporting the community version of MSVC 2013 for now.

One thing which I would have liked to do, but wont be able to do any time soon is to get rid of any and all C++ under windows and replace it with C. Like that, we could propably even use the mingw libraries under MSVC.

Kind regards,

B.