Re: [AD] RFC - Linux WM Fullscreen Patch

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM, <beoran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also tested kwin and mutter. Mutter is OK, but kwin shifts the image
down by the size of what I assume is the task bar or missing window
decoration.

I didn't test before applying the patch. Maybe I should but it's a
harrowing experience, for some
wm's ex_fs_resize rudelly end up locking the desktop and requires all
sorts of tricks to get it right again. .. :p

I'm only interested in ex_fs_window. (I'm of the opinion that all mode-changing support should be dropped from WMs so don't care much about ex_fs_resize.)