Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4 resize window support

Am 05.08.2014 21:50, schrieb David Capello:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Tobias Hansen <thansen@xxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:thansen@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Also, Peter mentioned "There's no need for the bitfields in
>     RESIZE_DISPLAY_EVENT, so drop them."
>
>     I guess he means is_maximized and is_restored. Do you use them in
>     aseprite?
>

> I use is_maximized in aseprite to save the old/original/restored size of
> the window when the event is received (when the window is maximized, I
> save the original window size to restore it when the program is reopened).

I just saw that these variables are always set to FALSE on Linux and
Mac. The ConfigureNotify XEvent doesn't seem to contain that
information[1], so I propose we really remove them.

When the program is closed as a maximized window, why don't you start it
like that the next time?

[1] http://tronche.com/gui/x/xlib/events/window-state-change/configure.html

Cheers,
Tobias