Re: [AD] RFC - Linux WM Fullscreen Patch

Dear Trent,

I tried to use this patch agains the same WM's as you and my results
were similar, except for compiz which seems to work less well than
with patch  6. However, since my distro is older than yours, I'm
probably using an outdated version of compiz, so your results are more
representative of the current state of the WM's.

All in all I'd say that this patch 7 is going in the right direction.
Perhaps you could try a few more things to get xfwm4 to work better? I
guess people do like to switch between full screen and window several
time when they are playing a game...

The new setting is OK, but could you also document it in allegro5.cfg? Thanks!

Kind Regards,

B.