Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4 resize window support

Hi David,

sorry I'm joining the discussion so late. I hope we can somehow manage
to get that new Allgro 4 version with your patch out.

That function change_window_state you're talking about would allow
minimizing/maximizing etc. from within the program instead of using the
buttons on the window border right? Sounds fine to me. Are you still
willing to add that?

Also, Peter mentioned "There's no need for the bitfields in
RESIZE_DISPLAY_EVENT, so drop them."

I guess he means is_maximized and is_restored. Do you use them in aseprite?

Cheers,
Tobias