Re: [AD] Patch: improved website stylesheet

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, April 28, 2014 5:09 am, Trent Gamblin wrote:
>> Unless mingw64 has a sal.h replacement...
>
> And you should build VS binaries the same way. I don't know much about
> that though.

Me neither. But maybe we should do things slowly. If we had some kind
of automated build server which only can do a single 32-bit,
statically compiled monolith debug build - I'd already be happy
personally. And then hopefully same for OSX. That would be enough to
compile test versions of a game to have a quick feedback turnaround
from testers - and also would be enough to have an easy "try out"
version for newcomers. They would be limited to the exact compiler and
settings, but they might not even care. Then later we can add more
versions and different compilers and so on. (Mical's Windows builds
are quite exemplary there.)

But anyway, let's take small steps.