Re: [AD] Patch: improved website stylesheet

Elias, actually I agree. So, let's solve that problem first.

I compiled Allegro for Windows (and MinGW) myself several times and even with good instructions it does take quite a bit of time to get it working. Compiling Allegro itself is easy, but compiling all the dependencies is not. So I think we'll probably have to provide them too as source and binaries as far as the license allows it.

Thomas, I looked into a free compile farm, but it seems like I was out of the loop on Sourceforge closing theirs years ago, which is a bummer. There are other compile farms but they tend to be Linux-only. I did find this which could enable us to run MSVC under Wine: http://code.google.com/p/wrapmsvc/, but I didn't have time to test it yet. A Windows VM would be nice, but do we have to get a license on a Windows server edition to do this legally?

Kind Regards,

Bjorn.