Re: [AD] About sonames

Am 12.04.2012 11:50, schrieb Tobias Hansen:

> Yes, that should be possible. Now that you have confirmed that really
> everything with an underscore is private and not used by anything except
> Allegro itself (also for Allegro 4.4?), we can disregard it based on the
> underscore.

I noticed that there are symbols starting with an underscore defined in
addons/loadpng/loadpng.h of Allegro 4.4, which we want to use as header
for a shared library. So you see, it's a bit dangerous to trust the
underscores and I would like to have your estimation if it's safe except
for loadpng. If not, we can live without symbol versioning for now.

Best regards,
Tobias