Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4.1.1 fails to fully build

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
There's probably something wrong with your settings. Any decent email client will auto quote the previous message on reply.
It was under Account Settings.

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote
Makes sense to me.
Okay then.

Thomas, earlier when you mentioned mcount had to do with profiling, did you mean that I shouldn't try to build the profiling version of Allegro, or did you mean that I should edit the build system to include profiling flags, or did you mean just compile my own source code with profiling flags?