Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4.1.1 fails to fully build

Thomas Fjellstrom said
"Your email client should have a "Reply" option. Hit that, and then insert replies to individual bits inline. And snip out large portions of text that aren't relevant."

I use 'Reply to All' but it doesn't have any quoting capabilities. Not 'Forward' either, although it showed a quote as lines prefixed by >, but that didn't work for me either. (Using ThunderBird 2).

Regardless, what do you think of the patch I posted? Is it acceptable to you?