Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4.1.1 fails to fully build

Well, after fixing the problem with undefined references to _colorconv* symbols, I took Trent's advice and installed the package for xorg-x11-devel and tried to rebuild Allegro from scratch.

The cmake setup process failed with these errors :

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND. Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
linked by target "allegrogl" in directory /home/edgar/Downloads/SVN/Allegro/Allegro 4.4/4.4/addons/allegrogl

Not sure what to do with this... Is there another package that I need to install?