Re: [AD] Touch input, new emulation mode

Actually, to migrate to new API user have to call
al_install_touch_input(). Done.
That way touch input device provide one-button mouse emulation by default.

Trentg need old behavior, where distinct touches were reported as
different mouse buttons. After Trentg commit his patch another call
should be made do enable the old way:
al_set_mouse_emulation_mode(ALLEGRO_MOUSE_EMULATION_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBLE);