Re: [AD] Touch input, new emulation mode

Deprecated doesn't mean "screwed up", but "we improved our tool basing
on experience we got while creating it". Better choice of words will
be "not recommended".
OK. After rethinking whole thing I can agree to this new-old emulation mode.

But I still think this is not the best way to use mouse/touch input IMHO.