Re: [AD] Touch input, new emulation mode

On 23 Mar 2011, at 6:14 , Michał Cichoń wrote:
> This code should not be in 5.1, because this will hold migration of
> the existing games to the most current Allegro API.
>
> Do you agree?

I don't, partly because we just have a new API and I don't think we should be deprecating parts of it already. Did we do such a bad job with it?
But mainly I disagree because it should be easy to develop a program on a regular computer, then port it to a touch-device. Yes, that means it won't take full advantage of it without extra code, but at least it can run.
Having said that, I don't own or code for touch-based devices, so my personal interest in this is limited.

Evert