Re: [AD] Touch input, new emulation mode

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 20:35 +0100, Michał Cichoń wrote:
> OK. But what exactly does not work for you with new code?

Multitouch. I know it's an emulated mouse, and mice aren't multitouch
devices, but since this is the behavior of 5.0 right now, it's very
convenient and easy to just allow this behavior in 5.0 and then people
don't have to redo their code, at least right away... Anyway, I think
it's a good change... I'll commit it (not as the default) if nobody
has a good reason not to.

Trent