Re: [AD] New Logo Proposal

On 22 Dec 2010, at 10:44 , Michał Cichoń wrote:
> How about Alex. Maybe he should be placed there instead of violin key?

The copyright situation there is complicated. We'd have to ask Johan Peitz whether we're allowed to use the character for that.
I do like the music reference, by the way, but we should not give the impression that Allegro is specifically designed for that or partcularly good at that (although if someone wants to contribute some improvements there, I think they're welcome).

Evert