Re: [AD] OS X full screen resize (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

On 11-Dec-08, at 2:47 AM, Milan Mimica wrote:
Cool. Don't forget to put _al_ogl_unmanage_extensions() in place.

Already done.
I put it after the call to destroyDisplay, which means it's after the window is closed but before the context is destroyed. Not sure if that's really correct, but it works.

Weird. Only the Y coordinare is wrong? I notice that
_al_ogl_resize_backbuffer() call is missing in resize_display_fs().

Brilliant. I was comparing with acknowledge_resize and trying to work out what was missing, that was it. Works perfectly now. I'll commit the fix when I get home tonight. Yes, only the y coordinate was wrong, but I'm sure that's either random or an artefact due to counting from the lower left coordinate (note: "some 120 pixels" is 600-480).

Evert