Re: [AD] OS X full screen resize (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

On 10 Dec 2008, at 09:04, Milan Mimica wrote:
For starters, can you move the calls to
_al_vector_find_and_delete(&al_system_driver()->displays, &dpy)
 and _al_ogl_unmanage_extensions(&dpy->parent) _after_ the bitmaps
have been converted?

Sure, I'll have a look when I get home.
I can't imagine why the first would matter, since it should only remove the display from Allegro's internal list of displays, but I'll give it a shot.

Oh, I should also point out: it doesn't crash if you don't resize the display. Interesting, isn't it?

Evert