Re: [AD] memory bitmap blending

On 2008-11-27, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2008-11-24, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ok, so there are a lot of problems right now. I think it's mostly
> > due to ignoring blend color components when they should be used.
> > I'll try and fix it over the next couple days.
>
> Thanks for fixing it.  I've added the example to SVN.  Can someone add
> it to scons?  It's a bit different as it requires two source files.

In case you didn't know already, these combinations aren't yet fixed:

    src=ONE, dest=ALPHA
    src=INVERSE_ALPHA, dest=ONE
    src=INVERSE_ALPHA, dest=INVERSE_ALPHA

Additionally there are obvious visual differences with these:

    src=ONE, dest=ONE (overexposed look)
    src=ONE, dest=ALPHA (overexposed at a=0.5)
    src=ALPHA, dest=ONE (overexposed at a=0.0)
    src=ALPHA, dest=ZERO (mysha invisible at a=0.5)
    src=ALPHA, dest=ALPHA (overexposed)
    src=INVERSE_ALPHA, dest=ALPHA (mysha invisible at a=0.5)

Peter