Re: [AD] memory bitmap blending

On 2008-11-23, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, November 23, 2008 4:55 am, Peter Wang said:
> > So we should have a program to comprehensively test the blending
> > code.
> > How do you think it should work?  I imagine we'd have, say, two
> > windows,
> > one displaying the output of an operation on a display bitmap and
> > another for operations on memory bitmaps.  With one set of controls
> > (like A4 level of GUI) you'd set the three parameters of
> > al_set_blender.
>
> That sounds good but we need a proper gui addon first. I have one
> but I don't know if it's suitable (C++, must create your own
> widgets).

I don't think it needs to be a proper addon (that is, living in the
addons directory, being installed).  We just need something simple[^]
for small test programs.  I don't mind if a few examples are in C++.

If your GUI could fill that space, please send it.  Otherwise, I'm sure
people here could suggest countless other candidates ;-)

Peter

[^] Say, the GUI core runs not more than 1000 LoC.