Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN removal patch for msvc

On 16 Nov 2008, at 22:35, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
Just that we don't currently have to worry about unix variants that don't
support the REST of allegro.

And which of them don't support the rest of Allegro at the moment?

getting the executable name/path is a fairly
insignificant part of allegro compared to the input, sound, video and
everything else.

Yes, it is (now that we have a better way to get directory paths, not necessarily in 4.2/3). That's still completely independent from and orthogonal to having support for other things. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up - I think I understand what you were thinking now. I still question the logic, but that's another discussion. ;)

Evert