Re: [AD] library names (debug, static, etc..)

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On 5 Oct 2008, at 15:15, Jon Rafkind wrote:
allegro
allegro-static
allegro-debug
allegro-static-debug
allegro-profile
allegro-static-profile

Ok. I'd like to change things to use this naming convention in scons.
Can someone from cmake land agree, too?

I guess I qualify. Looks fine with me.
Out of morbid curiosity, will a static debug profile build be allegro- static-debug-profile? Or do we just tell users not to be silly? ;)
Well its pretty easy for me to add new build types, basically I just add two functions: one for the name and one for the flags. So I don't mind..