Re: [AD] Disable screensaver

On Fri, October 31, 2008 10:44 am, Miquel 'Fire' Burns said:
> Sadly no. I do remember seeing such code however. Maybe it's in the
> archives here?

Ok, I've found it as part of WM_SYSCOMMAND. I've tested it and it
works.

One issue though. If the screensaver is already deactivated by the
user, should al_set_screensaver_active(true) turn it on or should it
just undo any calls the user made to turn it off in the Allegro
program? The problem with turning it on if it's disabled is the
program could crash and leave the screensaver enabled.

Trent :{)>