Re: [AD] Disable screensaver

Others may have a legit point to go the other way, but I would undo
any calls to turn it off.

If the way we're disabling the screen saver involves changing a system
setting that would leave the state as the system left it, then what if
the user didn't have a screensaver set when
al_set_screensaver_active(true) is called?