Re: [AD] Disable screensaver

Actually, I know there's a way to disable the screensaver without
screwing up the user's settings. There's a message that is sent to all
the programs when Windows decides to turn on the screensaver, and even
one (same or different, I don't know) to turn off the monitor, and a
certain response will stop the screensaver from activating.

And if the program crashes badly enough that it's shutdown routines
fail to run (power outage being the best example), then the
screensaver will remain in tack.