Re: [AD] CMake on Mac OS X

Seems to be a ; crept in somewhere, the command it's trying is:
/usr/bin/gcc   ;-fno-common
-I/Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/include
-I/Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/addons/iio
-DALLEGRO_STATICLINK -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD -W -Wall -Wno-unused -O2
-funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-p
ointer -DALLEGRO_SRC -o CMakeFiles/alleg_static.dir/src/allegro.c.o
-c /Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/src/allegro.c
Any ideas?

Pete