Re: [AD] CMake on Mac OS X

I get this (this is the problem that's stumped me for ages, it seems
to be platform dependent but I don't know where that -multi_module
option comes from)

Linking CXX shared library lib/liballeg-4.9.4.dylib
ld: common symbols not allowed with MH_DYLIB output format with the
-multi_module option
CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/src/macosx/system.m.o definition of common
___crt0_argc (size 16)
CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/src/macosx/system.m.o definition of common
___crt0_argv (size 16)
CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/src/macosx/system.m.o definition of common
_osx_event_mutex (size 48)
CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/src/macosx/system.m.o definition of common
_osx_window_title (size 4096)
CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/src/unix/utime.c.o definition of common
__al_unix_initial_time (size 16)
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [lib/liballeg-4.9.4.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/alleg_shared.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Pete