Re: [AD] (OS X) mouse button number reported

On 18 Sep 2008, at 23:21, Peter Wang wrote:
The patch is right. In the mouse button state bit-field, bit position *0*
holds the state of button 1.

Right. But ex_events doesn't access the mouse button state bitfield (called "buttons") but the field that identifies the button that caused the event (called "button"). _al_osx_mouse_generate_event() sets both, but the last patch only affects the "buttons" field (as far as I can tell anyway). I actually checked this a few times over to make sure I'm not reading it wrong.

I guess I'm still missing something.

By the way, is anyone else having their commit messages bounced back to them from the SF server?

Evert