Re: [AD] (OS X) mouse button number reported

On 18 Sep 2008, at 22:29, Peter Wang wrote:
Hmm? Buttons should be numbered from 1 everywhere, IIRC.

On closer examination, I was wrong about my diagnosis of the bug.
The OS X mouse handler correctly numbers buttons from 1 through 3 and ex_events does expect button numbers in the range 1 through three - but the event system reports an event for button 2 rather than button 1, as set by OS X mouse handler.
Will investigate.

It's needed for osx_get_mouse_state, which implements
al_get_mouse_state().

Ah, gotcha.

So b_change should definitely be set when a mouse
button is raised.

The current broken behaviour ought to show up in ex_events.

Actually, it was broken in a more subtle way than I thought: a mouse down would set the flag, any subsequent mouse event (including movement) would clear it. I hadn't noticed that because I only tested clicking without moving (trackpad, in case you were wondering).
This is now fixed though.

Evert