[AD] (OS X) mouse button number reported

As I mentioned previously, when I ran ex_events, the display would show the right mouse button lighting up when I clicked (with the one button I have). Investigating, there seems to be an inconsistency between how _al_osx_mouse_generate_event numbers the buttons starting from 1 and the way ex_events expects them to be ordered starting from 0. Assuming that's also how they're numbered on other platforms, the attached patch fixes the problem. Please confirm that this is correct (although Peter Wang already more or less did that when he said the primary mouse button should highlight the left box).

On a related issue, the same chunk of code in qzmouse records the change in a variable b_change, which is then used to set osx_mouse.state.buttons, which doesn't seem to be used again anywhere else (according to grep). However, b_change is only set when the key state changes to "down". Should this be fixed, or can the osx_mouse.state.buttons part be removed completely?

Evert