Re: [AD] (OS X) mouse button number reported

... and this patch fixes the issue of the wrong button being highlighted by ex_events when I press the one button I have. It doesn't make sense to me though: _al_osx_mouse_generate_event sets the "button" field correctly, which is what's checked by ex_events. This change affects the "buttons" field. Where is the first being confused with the latter? (The patch is right anyway, regardless of whether I understand why it fixes this particular issue.)

Evert