Re: [AD] Is al_set_mouse_range any useful?

> Apart from the name of the functions, how is your proposal different
> to the current implementation? It seems the same to me... maybe I'm
> missing something?

Well, first, there would now be a way to allow the mouse to move freely
again after being constrained (which is why I didn't think the allegro 4
set_mouse_range would confine movement - you could never undo it again
in that case).

And second, there would be a parameter to specify the window to which to
confine the mouse, in the case of multiple windows.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>