Re: [AD] Is al_set_mouse_range any useful?

But, to me, this is very vague (I never actually used the function so I don't know how it works). Does it mean, the mouse cursor stops moving at
the given coordinates?

Yes.

make sense. Therefore, I think we should replace it by two new
functions:
[snip]
The above two functions can be very useful for testing certain mouse
controlled games in windowed mode. Whereas I can't see any use at all
for the set_mouse_range in Allegro 4.

Apart from the name of the functions, how is your proposal different to the current implementation? It seems the same to me... maybe I'm missing something?

Evert