Re: [AD] Mac help required for 4.3.1

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2007 06:35, Peter Wang wrote:
the examples dont seem to work just yet, at least with the scons build. The make setup failed when it tried to make fixbundle.o.
Failed how?  Try running make depend?  I dunno.

I had a similar problemwith the 4.2 branch earlier; I seem to recall it had something to do with make depend not generating the dependenciesfor the Mac properly on non-Mac systems. I would guess that the fix got backported across, but I'll see if Ican dig out the problem and fix just in case it's related.

make depend fixed it. Well the examples ran but not so well. Most of the colors were inverted or something. The keyboard was either unresponsive in some programs( hitting esc never quit any of them ) or pretty wonky in others( in exstars I got the ship to rotate but once it started spinning I could not control it anymore ). The mouse did not work at all, I'm guessing the event pump for osx doesn't work properly for keyboard and mouse.

So at least the build problems shouldn't stop the 4.3.1 release.