Re: [AD] Mac help required for 4.3.1

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 06:35, Peter Wang wrote:
> > the examples dont seem to work just yet, at least with the scons build.
> > The make setup failed when it tried to make fixbundle.o.
>
> Failed how?  Try running make depend?  I dunno.

I had a similar problemwith the 4.2 branch earlier; I seem to recall it had
something to do with make depend not generating the dependenciesfor the
Mac properly on non-Mac systems. I would guess that the fix got backported
across, but I'll see if Ican dig out the problem and fix just in case it's
related.

Evert