[AD] Organizing an Allegro Hack Day

Hello everyone. I've been talking to the folks in #allegro about
organizing an Allegro Hack day, which would basically be a day where
lots of developers get together to work on Allegro. Of course we
wouldn't be able to meet in real life, as Allegroids are pretty well
spread out, so perhaps we could all just meet on IRC in #allegro. I
could also set up a website to organize things. What would you guys
think of something like that? It doesn't look like there's a whole lot
of work getting done at the moment, and there's still tons to do in
4.3...

... which brings me to my next questions. What exactly needs to be
done in 4.3? In order to do something like this, we're going to need a
pretty clear and detailed list of things to do. Thomas Fjellstrom
mentioned something about getting all the API proposals together, and
creating a set of more solid API docs. Where would we start in doing
that?

Another concern is, where would we submit our changes on the hack day?
It would be great if some of you main developers could get in on this,
maybe to help manage things a bit :).

Anyway, it might be a stupid idea, just thought I'd run it by you
guys. It'd be great to see some new blood, and get some more work done
on Allegro.

Cheers :)
-Michael