Re: [AD] [4.3] New API?

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 05:39 -0600, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On Sunday 13 August 2006 6:55 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > No objections? Then I'll continue ASAP.
> >

> Can we start splitting up the aintern headers? I'm going to start by just
> putting the fshook private stuff into a internal/fshook.h.
>
> I also think we should be thinking about making some "internal" or "private"
> includes that without using some hackish preprocessor commands, it will be
> impossible to use structures members at all.

Yes, definitly seems the cleanest solution to me. So basically, some
file/module will have an implementation in src/name.c, a public header
(which would contain only public struct members) in
include/allegro/name.h, and an internal header (with all its _al_*
functions, _AL_* struct and access to internal members of other structs)
in include/allegro/internal/name.h.

--
Elias Pschernig