Re: [AD] [4.3] New API?

On Sunday 13 August 2006 6:55 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
[snip]

> No objections? Then I'll continue ASAP.

Can we start splitting up the aintern headers? I'm going to start by just
putting the fshook private stuff into a internal/fshook.h.

I also think we should be thinking about making some "internal" or "private"
includes that without using some hackish preprocessor commands, it will be
impossible to use structures members at all.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx