Re: [AD] [4.3] New API?

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 6:07 pm, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2006-08-09, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mailman filters out whatever that isn't a multipart/mixed,
> > > multipart/alternative or text/plain. With regards to extensions,
> > > only known windows binary extensions are disallowed.
> >
> > Actually, I think I posted links to the files, and not an attachment.
> > http://svn.tomasu.org/repos/vfs/trunk/vfs_proposal.odt
> > This is plain http accessible, theres no need to use svn to grab it.
>
> I'd read that before.  It really isn't detailed enough information to
> understand what you mean by al_set_path_hook().  Please explain, as if
> you were writing an manual entry.

As you can tell, I'm rather bad at writing "info" or docs.

What I mean is that al_set_path_hook() will be used by addons and allegro
internally to set the vtable entries for all of the "hooks" needed by
allegro, and a 3rd party "vfs" (ie: my vfs, physfs, etc) to work together.

> Peter

> easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo

Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx