Re: [AD] moving mailing list to google groups?

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 14:30, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> The reason for this mail is, currently SF doesn't work for me. (I'm not
> even sure this mail will arrive, my last one in Chris' 4.3 thread from
> over 12 hours ago still didn't arrive, and for the past weeks mails were
> delayed and in random order.) Also the mailing list archives just result
> in error 500.

Annoying as all that is (and it regularly is), I still vote to keep the
mailinglist where it is. Apart from having everything together being an
advantage, some amount of long-term consistency is a good thing as well.
Just my opinion, of course, and others are certainly welcome to disagree.

Evert