Re: [AD] moving mailing list to google groups?

I wonder if it would be possible to make some kind of automagic system
that would synchronize the two lists. I mean when a message is posted
in one list it would be forwarded to the other one. Not perfect but
good enough, I think.

I wonder how many people there are in  AD list who don't have gmail
account and are not willing to move. I would understand that might
become a problem with AL list but I personally can't see major
showstoppers about AD.

Then again, I'm just a lurker who haven't done much for allegro so my
word probably doesn't have much weight. Feel free to ignore me :)

--
Kalle Last