Re: [AD] CMake

金曜日 28 7月 2006 07:59、Peter Wang さんは書きました:
> On 2006-07-27, Miguel A. Gavidia <juvinious@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yeah sure I can assist
>
> What's your SourceForge username?
juvinious

> > I see some TODO's that I have done like the ASM
> > checking. I wrote 3 extra macros to handle some of the unix checking
> > including one that compiles sources and runs it since the default macro
> > only checks if the source compiles. Usefull for those items like
> > ALLEGRO_ALSA_VERSION which seems you automatically set to 9.
>
> Yes.  We can safely drop ALSA 0.5 support now.
I see.

> > I also excluded
> > those checks to seperate files since having everything in that one
> > CMakeLists.txt makes it quite cluttered and difficult to follow. :)
>
> Sure, fix whatever you like.  Don't break it up into *too* many files
> though, as that is confusing as well.
Yeah that can easily turn ugly too. I was thinking just to organize the
platform specific items to their own file, but I don't know we'll see how it
goes.

> Peter

> your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
> cash

-juvinious

http://chasm.hopto.org - The Chasm - My Site
http://openlayer.berlios.de - Openlayer