Re: [AD] CMake

Yeah sure I can assist I see some TODO's that I have done like the ASM
checking. I wrote 3 extra macros to handle some of the unix checking
including one that compiles sources and runs it since the default macro only
checks if the source compiles. Usefull for those items like
ALLEGRO_ALSA_VERSION which seems you automatically set to 9. I also excluded
those checks to seperate files since having everything in that one
CMakeLists.txt makes it quite cluttered and difficult to follow. :)

木曜日 27 7月 2006 10:06、Peter Wang さんは書きました:
> On 2006-07-26, Miguel A. Gavidia <juvinious@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This is excellent, I was working on writing up cmake files a few days ago
> > with 4.3,
>
> If you like, you could get write access to work on it further :-)
>
> Peter

> your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
> cash

-juvinious

http://chasm.hopto.org - The Chasm - My Site
http://openlayer.berlios.de - Openlayer