[AD] Re: Build Errors on Mac OSX (x86)

It should, but I'd like to be sure.

A bit more background about what I'm thinking:
There are 2 options now possible for  Intel Macs - a pure C build or a
mixed C/asm one. I'm going for the former as I think it will be the
easiest to get up and running.

To get the mixed one to work, we would have to add the src/i386 stuff
to makefile.osx, undefine ALLEGRO_USE_C, and define ALLEGRO_I386. This
is more complicated, especially as there seem to be some differences
in the assembly dialect (that .balign stuff mentioned above). I'd rather go for a pure C build.

Pete