Re: [AD] Re: Build Errors on Mac OSX (x86)

On 24/03/06, Miguel A. Gavidia <juvinious@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 22 March 2006 18:56, Peter Hull wrote:

> Right, on this, can you try deleting the #define ALLEGRO_I386 line
> from the bottom of include/allegro/platform/alosxcfg.h

Nope still getting them as undefined after removing that line.
This is with and without ALLEGRO_USE_C=1
There are several files that use these two items. :-/

Did you do a make clean first? This is puzzling. Those definitions should be in src/c/cmisc.c
Can you try again, with ALLEGRO_USE_C=1 and delete that #define, as I mentioned above.

Then if you do nm obj/macosx/alleg/cmisc.o
you should see
00000000 T __stub_bank_switch
00000014 T __stub_bank_switch_end
00000010 T __stub_unbank_switch