Re: [AD] About 4.3

Peter Wang wrote:
BAF, can we have a tarball of the repository?  I (and maybe others)
would like to use SVK but I don't think you want me pulling down the
entire repository uncompressed.  It only needs to be once-off, though
regular tarballs would be nice for backups.

Peter
Hmm, I'll have to write up a script to make a nightly tarball for you, but I don't mind if you guys pull the entire repo uncompressed.

And out of curiosity, how long does a commit take?