Re: [AD] About 4.3

On 2005-12-04, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 07:20 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> > On 2005-12-04, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Should we delete "allegrowww" "allegro_new" from SVN?
> >
> > I was about to delete allegro_new but backed off.  They should probably
> > both go.
>
> allegro_new has no actual code changes in it AFAIK, just al_ prefixes.
> Maybe should investigate first though..

There seems to be Angelo's config code and some of Bob's gfx driver
ideas sitting in there (which might be relevant to the vtable
discussion).  Doesn't matter if you delete, it will still be accessible.

> > > allegro/branches/new_api_branch -> allegro/branches/allegro_4_4
> >
> > This should be 4.3.
> >

> Yes, of course, 4.3. And I agree, just the version number looks better.
> I went ahead and moved both over.

Ok.

BAF, can we have a tarball of the repository?  I (and maybe others)
would like to use SVK but I don't think you want me pulling down the
entire repository uncompressed.  It only needs to be once-off, though
regular tarballs would be nice for backups.

Peter