Re: [AD] About 4.3

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 14:11 -0500, Bobby Ferris wrote:
> Bobby Ferris wrote:
> > Thomas is working on getting the cvs imported to a SVN repository that
> > can be put up. The only other thing I need is for each person with
> > commit/write access to the current SVN repository to go to
> > http://www.bafsoft.com/misc/genpass.php and put in their
> > username/password, then email me the hash it spits out.
> It's done! The subversion URL is http://svn.bafserv.com/svn/allegro/ --
> anonymous read only, those who have emailed me a hash have write access
> to it.
> Websvn is at http://websvn.bafserv.com/wsvn/allegro/ (a nice pretty
> frontend to it). And upon commit, an email is sent to
> alleg-commits@xxxxxxxxxx talking about the commit.
>
> <allefant> it also has the latest CVS commit, so we can start using
> immediately :)

Thanks, good work!

I committed a todo.txt to new_api_branch which I wanted to anyway, and
then modified it (to see if it re-asks for password).. but it didn't,
seems to work fine.

I wonder if we shold also use the allegrowww module, apparently that got
imported as well. But since it needs to be accessed from the SF server,
using CVS makes more sense I guess.

--
Elias Pschernig